Friday, June 23, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day

BAD! Kitty Art Studio Quote for the Day
***
Your mind will be like its habitual thoughts; for the soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts. Soak it then in such trains of thoughts as, for example: Where life is possible at all, a right life is possible.

Marcus Aurelius
***
A trained mind is a
terrible thing to waste.
I have a Friday that will test my abilities to remain
calm in the face
of waiting.
I have work that needs completing.
I have marketing to catch up on.
I have new clients coming in because of my hard work and redsign of my Life Mentoring/Coaching site.
I have more work than I can possibly get done
in one small day,
and I am glad that I have so much
to do, because of the laws of attraction
because of my own way of doing things,
because of my ethical standards.
because I will do
more than what is asked of me,
Because service
doesn't mean sacrifice,
it is it's own reward.
I will work for me today,
what will you work for?
What would you do today
if you knew you could not fail?
I am going to ask for the sale.
I am going to paint for myself.
I am going to work for my dream, and help those
I can along the way.
I am going to give more and take less.
I am going to go out and engage my world.
That's sure fire not to fail.
Have a great day,
may it be yours this Friday, all that you desire, and create.
Let it be.
Heather
http://www.abdkittyartstudio.com

No comments: