Tuesday, June 20, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Metro Portland Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words


BAD! Kitty Art Studio Quote for the day
***
The marvelous richness of human experience
would lose something of rewarding joy
if there were no limitations to overcome.
The hilltop hour would not be
half so wonderful if there were
no dark valleys to traverse.

Helen Keller
***
I have been studying abundance.
So far the education has been about how to become wealthy, rich.
I really don't give a rats ass about Money.
I care about being an abundant, wonderful
Soul, Spirit, Human Being.
That is what I desire, crave and strive for every single day.
My work, my artwork is an extension of my
philosophy on this reality.
My Work, my Life Coaching/Clairvoyant work,
is an extension of myself that NEEDS
to help others find out how
wonderful they are or can become.
Both 'jobs' are powerful.
I am not Average
at anything I do.
When I work, I do it with all of myself
I go down deep inside and pull out the
best and put that out first.
I am living hand to mouth
and my family is not perfect
and I don't own my own home
and I am struggling every day
and I am
Wonderful
because I
continue, with courage and faith.
What makes you Wonderful?
Yours in the moment,
Heather
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com >>> Please go shop yourself into oblivion
http://www.sybilanntellsall.com >>> Book an appointment with me and I promise I'll do my best to help you find your wonder again.
Just do it.

No comments: