Thursday, June 01, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day
***
"Your work is to discover your world and
then with all your heart give yourself to it. "
" Trees serve as homes for visiting devas who do not manifest in earthly bodies, but live in the fibers of the trunks and larger branches of the trees, feed from the leaves and communicate through the tree itself. Some are permanently stationed as guardians of sacred places. "
unknown
Source: Hindu Deva Shastra, verse 117, Nature Devas
***
I am aligning with my truth, horizontally and vertically.
I am working from a teal meme.
Thinking in Teal.
I am real.
I have a world-centric view of humanity.
Thinking about sanctuary and how I can bloom where ever I am
planted.
Bright, Shiny, Bold & Radiant today...And full of courage to be wise and let it all go.
I am Working hard, what are you doing to make your life the way you want it to be today?
Heather
Dear Universe, yep it's me again...Well I found my perfect place, all I ask is that you open the doors to opportunity so I can walk through and greet my dawn.
Please buy my work, I am a NOT AVERAGE Human & Artist/Teacher. I am trying to make a home for my family...And my works are NOT just paintings or sculptures they are transformational works that change your world when you live with them! So go buy some of my work...Pretty please, with sugar on top...I want my own forever home Universe, that's all, a forever home and a safe place to continue GROWING into who I REALLY am.
Thanks Universe, and readers for listening.
Heather

No comments: