Saturday, June 03, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Metro Portland Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day
***
' If a life could have a theme song - and I believe every worthwhile one has - mine is a religion, an obsession, a mania or all of these expressed in one word - individualism. I was born with that obsession, and I've never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless and tragically needed. '

Ayn Rand
***
I Am What I Am.
I Am Free.
I Ride with
the Wind in my hair
and Sun in my eyes
Blind
I Ride
into the
Light.
On Fire.
See Me Burn.
Radiant
you can't miss me,
I'm the one on the move...
catch me if you can.
Have a Bold Saturday,
just be yourself today, it's so darn hard to be anything else
isn't it?
Heather
What's your life's theme song today?
Mine is a little ditty- I made up for my self...
I release my resistance
I release my resistance,
I release my resistance
to my eternal flow,
to my eternal flow
I release
I release
I release
resistance to my eternal
flow.
Sung to the beat of Green Day's 'On Holiday'
Drive that nail home, and light that fuse...
I am Ready.

No comments: