Saturday, April 21, 2007

Art is running away without ever leaving home.


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
***
My unreality is chiefly this: I have never felt much like a human being. It's a splendid feeling.
~Margaret C. Anderson (1886 - 1973)
***
I have to go to work in a few minutes, but wanted to update real quick. I have pictures to share from the gallery show, and pictures to take (after the sun comes up) of my new painting. The Auctions are getting a few views but no bids yet (one post down) but it's all good. I have not gotten the web site reworked because of the day job consuming most of my time, and I have been sick all week (like uber sick). I did go to the gallery to meet with the high schoolers, and it was kind of a bust because they didn't have much time to spend, and they didn't ask any questions really...a few did and that was cool. I wish I could have done a project with them instead...that would have been really fun.
The boys are well, Mate Man is good...the dog still stinks and the cat is trying her skills at escaping the house every time a door opens.
Other than that....nothing much happening round these parts...
So...more from me later,
Have a good one all...and come back soon, I'll have more to say and share.
I'm off and running...a new white canvas on the easel calling my name...
yeah Baby...say my name!
Heather

No comments: