Saturday, February 09, 2008

Today, a little horn tooting.

A.I.M. Series magnet

Good Morning.



On the menu today at the studio is a little horn-a-tooting.



Yesterday I went over to one of my favorite blogs,
and found myself featured.

How totally cool is that?

Thank you Chris O’Byrne!
You all come join us over at the marketing fourm and blog too. Let's learn together. You know I am all over that.
***

Earlier in the week I got a blog award from Kris Cahill for Excellence, in her own words:
"This is a lovely award given to bloggers whose blog is deemed Excellent in quality. "

Thank you Kris!




***

And then, the nice folks over at Overstock.com Auctions, liked my blog that I added over there so much they asked me to be the featured blogger for the week of 2/11/08!
Isn't that just the greatest?

I love it!


***


Another wonderful award was given to me by my good buddy Blue Jude


the "you make my day" award.

Made me smile all day too. Just walked around grinning.

Thank you Blue.

You all go check her Etsy store out,

you will probably find the exact thing

you need for anyone special in your life.

(pssst, V-day is coming up, I'm just saying...)



***


And to put the cherry on top of all that pile of yummy good-ness...


I sold my newest work 'I danced all night' this morning!


And I also sent off to thier new homes, 'Out on the rocks', & 'We Three from the choir series #7'!!


I also sold my very first works inside the state of Kentucky!

Whoo-Hoo. I love it when that happens, and after being here in the bluegrass, for what feels like forever, (but isn't really) I have a local art patron. A supporter of living artists, that's really super fine, and I say a big Thank you to L. Zimmerman for that leap of faith!

***

All in all it's been the best January and Febuary evah!
It's been a 'Best week ever' for me!
Thank you to all that made that possible.
I have more work coming out this next week, new stuff, some stuff from the art vault, and the final pick for my upcoming Solo show in Covington, KY.

I am so freaking happy to have so much going on right now, I could just split.

It's nice to finally feel relaxed and into the flow again.

Yea me!

***

I want to thank all my friends, patrons and supporters for without you...I would be a sad BAD! Kitty...and no one wants to see that. Ever, I mean... it's it's not pretty.

*Grins*

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I am taking the rest of the weekend off to relax with the family,

see you Monday!

Heather


To contact me about any of the artwork on this blog please email me HERE.

It seems all the other links (for contacting me) are not working and there is some issue with some of the blogs right now, I am working to resolve those issues. Thanks for your patience.

:)

5 comments:

PennyBlue said...

WOW YOU are on a roll! Mucho Congratulation Hugs! YAY YOU! (And the crowd cheers)Now please don't spit- perhaps a banana split instead- or a lovely Marguerita!

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations! Very well deserved! :)

Kris Cahill said...

Congratulations to you! Excellent and fabulous you are, don't you know. And it is all well deserved too!!

Heather said...

Thank you all! It was fun to be able to have a week like that. It don't happen often, but boy is it ever nice when it does! :)

dianeclancy said...

WOW!! You are on a roll - that is great!! Congrats on all counts!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.YourArtMarketing.com