Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's my Birthday! Party, party, party!

I am 38 today.

I feel f-i-n-e!

Party on...and go on and leave me some love!

Here is my poem for today:

The Warrior

Once, I was a warrior.

But I've retired from that.

In this life, I stay away from the chaos

of battles I don't understand:

obedience of mind,

sand versus dog,

the naming of areas,

color cannons...

There are others.

Don't worry about me.

I'm harmless. Even if

you see the glint

of sword in my eye.

~Anita K. Boyle

Heather

http://www.badkittyartstudio.com/

6 comments:

Sweet and Salty said...

Oh good! I'm first to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Heather said...

Thanks Pavel! I'm having a good morning...dancing and painting in studio...no day job today! Woot!

Cynthia said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day...

What a great song - very upbeat!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!!

Heather said...

Thanks, it was a good day. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!