Sunday, September 02, 2007

I refuse to be reduced by fear. The book is done.

New painting to be started...inspired by a work done by Maxfield Parish (I think that's who's it is...and the courage of one of my clients) anyway it's the best drawing I have ever done and I wanted to share.

Cover (front and back of book)

Alligator Skin Paper and fimo stamped and painted butterfly

Book is 3.5" X 5.5" - the theme is: Fear

(Click on images to enlarge)

Page 1

Page 2


Page 3




Page 4


Page 5



Page 6


Page 7



Page 8


Page 9


Page 10


Page 11

*The End*


Well, it's done.

I loved making it,

I am going to make more of these,

as in a series.

I just need a theme for the next one....any ideas?



Feel free to praise me and ask for a commission for one of your own.

They will be selling for $39.00 each + shipping

Order yours now.

Hurry don't wait.

They are functional, durable and perfect for the desk, pocket, side table or shelf. Imagine getting one of these instead of a birthday card this year!

Great for gift giving time and they

can be personalized to fit any theme.

(Graduations, births, weddings, holiday, birthday...you get the idea)



Wait it gets better!

The name of this line...the series...

the name of the series is...

your gonna love this...


BAD! Kitty's Itty Bitties


I know...

I'm farking brilliant.

*Grins*

Happy weekend!

Heather



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Looks good! My first reaction to your drawing was that it reminded me of Art Nouveau styled art - one of my favorite eras.

Have a great weekend!