Tuesday, July 11, 2006

MORE Liqudation ROOM SIZE WORKS!

" No more Gray Days"
4' X 4' X 2" (Yes that's 4 feet square!)
HUGE work that is fantastic in person!
Was $1500.00
Now $300.00 + Shipping
Email me HERE to make it yours

" The New One"

HUGE and incredible depth...and an AWARD Winner!

Was $775.00

Now $275.00 + shipping

Email me HERE to claim it as yours.

Read more about the work HERE.

Mars in Retro Grade

HUGE WALL Sculpture!

I really can't capture the depth, or the texture well enough for this painting. It is Huge and was made for hanging over my Fireplace in my old home, we had 15 foot ceilings and this fit the space well, plus it has been treated to resist heat and warping, because I made it to hang over a heat source, which is bad...but not in this case! Handmade canvas extra deep and strong.

AWARD WINNER!

36" X 60" X 2" (YES it is 5 feet tall or long however you hang it!!!)

was $3000.00

NOW $450.00 + Shipping!

Email me HERE to make it yours.


" SfearS"

When we touch this domain, we are filled with the cosmic force of life itself, we sink our roots deep into the black soil and draw power and being up into ourselves. We know the energy of the numen and are saturated with power and being. We feel grounded, centered, in touch with the ancient and eternal rhythms of life. Power and passion well up like an artesian spring and creativity dances in celebration of life.

~David N. Elkins

This work Was NEVER going to be SOLD, but here it is.

Deep and emotional, with a calming effect at the same time...one of my personal favorites...

An Important First Large BAD! Kitty Work that has has very good critical reviews, and many offers to purchase in the past...

uuummm, I am ready to sell it now!

(it was never for sale so I did not enter it it in many things)

Now $450.00 + Shipping

This is Framed!

52" long by 42" wide and 2" deep Needs a Big Wall to live with!

Email me HERE to make it yours.

"Core"

24" X 30 X 2"

Thick Gallery wrapped canvasOils & Sculpted plaster

WAS $775.00

Now $300.00 + shipping

Email me HERE to make it yours.

to read more about the work hit the link below.

http://www.badkittyartstudio.com/core.html

Thanks, keep an eye out more to come soon!

Heather

http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

MAKE OFFERS!

I have to sell one of these works TODAY!

No comments: