Wednesday, July 05, 2006

BAD! Kitty Sales Update

BAD! Kitty Liquidation Sales Report!
'Empty Spot'
is SOLD!
Thank you so much for your continued support, love, and
being the incredible Human you are, and then finding and liking me too!
I feel as if you are a gift, and I am thinking Love to you
in participating in the
MAGIC
of DREAM BUILDING
now you are part of my eternal flow
into my dream life.
What a gift you gave me, thank you Miss Kelly, you are a special
Human indeed. And well, I just love you man.
Thanks you Big-big to all my friends, Patrons, and all you out there that don't know me from shit from shineola...Thank you Universe
for making my life wealthy from the
inside first and then on the outside too.
MAGIC is afoot!
28 days and counting.
I still need another Hero today...Is that you?
how about one of those nice small priced ones I have down there?
Just scroll down, and let me know fast!
***I release all restisance to my eternal flow.
3,7,9, it's mine. Let it be.
I release all resistance to my eternal truth and flow. Come to me, understand me, love me, I release all resistance to my eternal flow.
3,7,9, it's mine, come to me, let it be.*******
Much Love,
Heather

http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

No comments: