Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BAD! Kitty ART SALE!!!! Liquidation Begins!

***NOW SOLD***

http://www.badkittyartstudio.com/breakout.html

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Art Liquidation continues!
I MUST sell or otherwise move 45
Original Artworks of all sizes and shapes
Over the next 30 days.
We are going to our new adventure in living in peace and quiet with high velocity personalities...and there is
just NO Room for them in the moving trailer!!!
They must go!
All works above are JUST 150.00 EACH!
$150.00 + Shipping!!!
If that is too much then make me an offer, there are no layaway’s or holds on any of these folks,
move it or lose it, these are going!
My artwork has not been offered for sale at these prices in 5 years!
Grab some BAD! Kitty Originals
now by clicking
HERE now.
I have not updated the site updated to reflect to liquidation prices YET, but till I do just email me and claim the one you want by emailing me
HERE.
I’m moving to the country, gonna eat me a lot of Peaches!
Buy Art Today, I must sell at least one work a day, for the next 30 days.
You will see extreme BAD! Kitty behavior.
MEOW Power!
Each work has a link below it that will take you to my site to see and read more about each ORGINAL works for only $150.00 + Shipping!
Have fun!
Heather

No comments: