Wednesday, July 19, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote of the day:
"Evolution in the cultural domain is, of course, a politically incorrect topic, which almost certainly means it is true."
~Ken Wilber
***
Breathing, packing, selling, cleaning,
working, I continue to play
on my strengths
and chaos opens to opportunity,
assessments of daily circumstances.
Priorities are made.
More work than hours available,
means my life is
good.
Any Struggle to be free, truly free that will allow for me to just be myself, no matter what, is worth
all costs and risks, to this quiet warrior.
Boldly facing my own unkowns, willing to learn, able to listen, willing to work hard &
Always Willing to go First,
Heather

No comments: