Sunday, May 04, 2008

Daily Art- New Work - My Website!

Hello and Good Sunday to you all.

No new art today, but I have been working on my old tired web site for the last week. I’d love it if you have the time, to go over and check it out. I have updated all the artwork, and everything that is available for sale now has it’s own page. Just click on any picture and read (or maybe even buy) all about the work. I was all set to work with a great web designer (Chris over at Online Arts Marketing) so I could have a super fancy pants site, and we even started it all about three weeks before Mate Man lost his job. He was great about the news, he is such a good guy…and then a few weeks later he and his lovely Queen (Sara) decided that they were going to live the RV life (I am so jealous) and so I thought well… I might as well work on the site I have. Because Lord knows when I’ll have any money again to invest in my marketing. I think I’ve done a pretty bang up job for a novice. If you have the funds and need a site built, there is no one better than Chris, trust me, he rocks and he can prove it.

So, I’ve been working away for the last couple of weeks trying to get it all working and looking right. There is still some fine tuning to do, but that’s always the case with these things. I’m pretty darn proud of myself to be honest. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be too.

Let me know what you think, I am hoping that the site is now easier to navigate, easier to buy art from, and more fun to read through.

Here is the link for your ease:

http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

Have a great day, and thanks in advance for taking the time to check out all my hard work. :)

Heather

1 comment:

Vikki North said...

Very nice! Your new site is well organized, easy to understand and moves smoothly between the different genres and enlargement of images. Really nice organization and identification of categories.

I only had one thought in your revamp: Rather than white, what about trying your background color in a warm neutral gray –just like the background color in your Bad Kitty banner logo. The colors in your painting are so rich and vibrant; I think putting a darker value background behind them would really make them scream off the page.

Anywho- it looks terrific! You’ve done a great job.
Vikki