Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Analgesic Tuesday




BAD! Kitty Art Studio

rambles on...
(above a spot picture of
one of the newer works)

***






My track for today...


And I need it too, because I have the most terrible headache ever! I woke up this morning stiff, sore and in pain...BAH! I spent the entire day yesterday working hard on the final details for the show...documenting, applying hanging wires, coating with poly, painting the sides of canvases, and signing works that still needed it.


This will be my first ever show that I am ready for early! I will not be the night before the show...freaking out about what I forgot, or what to wear...I even have all that ready to go. Man am I good. It only took me five years of yearly showing to figure out that I can be totally prepared and it still be a good thing, I don't have to freak out...what a concept.


I finished all the works for the show two weeks ahead of schedule too. Can you believe it? I can't. When I started working on the show back in January I thought to myself I'll never make it...15 new works before the end of March...but I set out a goal, and stuck to it, and I got it done and early too.


I can't wait to finish up today and get back to the easel...

painting whatever I want to...no pressure just fun.


So today I woke up, took some aspirin, and slammed a couple cups of coffee...I better get to work so that I can really be done at the end of the day...well almost done I am still waiting on the new work Fairy World #19 'Mist Fairy' (see post a couple down for pictures) to dry so I can finish her up...but she's the last one, so WooHoo for me! I am resiting temptation to do just one more fairy to make it 20...


Have a good day all...


let's get it started in here!


Heather


http://www.badkittyartstudio.com/


2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Eveytime I hear that song, I think of the 2004 Democratic National Convention. The Black Eyed Peas played it, and I had to run a spotlight... Anyways, I'd better get started on doing some beadwork=:)

Cynthia said...

I like the glimpse of one of your new pieces that you gave us today. I can't wait to hear all about your how successful your show was!

I love the BEPs!