Monday, January 15, 2007

Stanfords Free Education for Entrepreneurship

Title: The Current Need For the True Spirit of EntrepreneurshipLink: http://edcorner.stanford.edu/authorMaterialInfo.html?mid=224

The STVP Educators Corner is a free online archive of entrepreneurship resourcesincluding videos, podcasts and case studies.

I have been studying so many subjects in the Free courses provided to every human on the earth that can access them through freeware at MIT and Stanford University (link above)…I didn't know if I had shared the links to each source as of yet here for you all to take advantage or not, so here they are for you. Just click on the link above to see a wonderful short Video about Social Entrepreneurship by this incredible human.
Enjoy!
Heather
www.badkittyartstudio.com

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm going to go check these out!
Thanks for the link...I added you too.