Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Being a human is quite the ride. I'm keeping my knees flexed these days.


BAD! Kitty Art Studio



Quotes that reflect what's on my mind:


The world has a way of giving what is demanded of it. If you are frightened and look for failure and poverty, you will get them, no matter how hard you may try to succeed. Lack of faith in yourself, in what life will do for you, cuts you off from the good things of the world. Expect victory and you make victory. Nowhere is this truer than in business life, where bravery and faith bring both material and spiritual rewards.



~Dr. Preston Bradley



***



Positive thinking by itself does not work. Your embodied vision, partnered with vibrant and energetic thinking, and balanced with active listening - will clear the path for your Miracles.



~Sumner Davenport



***



If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.



~Vincent Van Gogh



***



If you want to something you've never had, you're going to have to try something you've never done.



Nuff Said.



Have a grand day,



Heather




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the acknowledgement of posting my quote.

One minor issue, a typo, I would like to see changed. The work "clear."

If you took this quote from my website, please tell me which page, so I can correct it there as well.

Wishing you joyous abundance.

Sumner Davenport

Heather said...

Hey Sumner! I took it from ZaadZ, and I didn't catch the typo...I'll fix it here too, sorry bout that.
Thanks so much for stopping by...those words are powerful, I thank you for putting them out in the universe for me to find today.
:)
Heather

Cynthia said...

Well said today, Heather!

I especially like the "thank goodness Mother told me what to do with left over meat"! HA

I'm not familiar with Sumner, so I'll have to check him out.

Have a good rest of the week!

Kelly said...

Heather this is the perfect post to compliment the dream I had this weekend.

Unknown said...

Hello Cynthia,

Please feel free to check me out at www.sumnerdavenport.com , and by the way I'm very much a woman, proudly named after my loving Grandfather.

Wishing you awesome and joyous success,

Sumner Davenport