Tuesday, May 15, 2007

O.M.G! Frustration...

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
***
O.M.G! (Again)
This past two weeks have been totally crazy because my computer
went bust.
Then during a much needed overhaul of the web site...made it go boom again.
Then the web site was being looked at by like a thousand art galleries ( a girl can dream...shut up ) for reviews (and such)...
and it crashed.
Aiiieee!
And then the web site was there, but not really for like a week because of code that went to hell. (if I ever have to read that much computer code again...well, all I can say is I'd rather have my teeth pulled than read code at this point.)
It is all fixed now, I can use my computer and my web site is new and shiny...and not done yet but I am halfway there. Woot!
So, go check out my New bright and shiny Web Site please! Tell me what you think.
I need feedback people...feedback.
Lots of love to all,
Heather
See there's the link right there for you all easy and everything...well... Don't just sit there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the comments you left on my blog regarding my son. Every work of encouragement helps immensely and helps us works through our daily battles. I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Checked out your website too. Wow! Looks great and the artwork pops right off the page. Kudos to you!

jafabrit said...

Your website is wonderful, it is user friendly, easy on the eye, gives a really good presentation of your work in each category. It also is very clear where viewers can go to purchase your work. Go on admit it, it was all worth it :)

Anonymous said...

The new site looks great! It is organized and easy to navigate and I love the large "icons" you have for each gallery ... much better to look at than a teensy thumbnail.

Bravo!

Heather said...

Thanks! That's just what I was looking for...so it's working well then...aaahhhh!
It was worth it...Look what I did! :)

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow!!! Looks great!!:)

Cynthia said...

The new site looks great! I like it better than your old one. This one is cleaner and easier to navigate. Plus, I love that you added max's work!