Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Busy Busy, gimme a break

Today is May 5,2004
I have too many plates spinning today.
In Between
the dentist appointments for all the children
and
the work I am trying to complete
and
the world issues I want to solve
and
the shameless self promotion I need
to continue
and
my Ebay auction site being back up and running
and
I need to take a shower too.
So this will be short and sweet
I need a clone.
I need two more hands attached
some where
handy.
I need some one to buy something
from me today.
I need a new spine
mine is killing me.
I need roller skate feet.
Go see my Ebay stuff
and buy something.
That was a secret
psychic
subliminal
message
to your wallet.
Write to me,
Have you ever been too busy
for your own life?
Do you ever feel
sucked in
strung out
turdish?
I feel like a floater today
I think it will take at least one more cup of coffee to
bring me around.
I do have a quote for you today...
Here it goes:
"The best way to make a fire with two sticks is to make sure
one of them is a match."
~ Will Rogers
Energy Quotes
I'm off to make fire!
What are you doing today?
Just today, Just Imagine.
Growing in Truth,
H

No comments: