Monday, April 19, 2010

New Artwork- Pretty in Pink

‘Pretty in Pink’
20″ x 16″
Oils on flat canvas panel
Available for purchase on my web site in the 2010 gallery.

Pretty in pink started out as an ACEO named ‘Preen’. I sold that ACEO but I really liked the painting, so I did it bigger this time and in oils. Ok, I really like it! I had so much fun with this, and I am having so much fun with painting all the birds, I can’t get over it….who would of thought? Well, I am the BAD! Kitty so maybe it’s not that weird afterall. I hope the fun and excitement I had creating this work shows through for you all.

Let me hear from you, you know I love attention, so gimme some love.

Meow! Thanks for being here, have a great day!

Heather

http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

Support Living artists, buy some art today.

1 comment:

beckielboo said...

I love this! Interesting that it was a flamingo google search in Jan 2009 that got me back into art! Your talent is showing!