Sunday, October 07, 2012

New Work: What to expect from me

What to expect (from me)
Mixed Media, Oils, gesso, Inda Ink, old house numbers, glue, stamps, found objects.
18″ x 24″ x 1″
painted sides, ready to hang
I just needed, in the middle of a long commission that I am currently trying to finish, to paint for me. This is what came out. I guess I don’t want to behave yet. I don’t know if I ever will. I guess that’s what you all should expect…
Raw & Radiant,
Heather
www.badkittyartstudio.com

Support living artists, buy some original art today

3 comments:

Abiya Carol said...

Very nice post here thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's.

ccna training in chennai guindy

karthireva said...


Thanks for sharing article like this. The way you have stated everything above is quite awesome. Keep blogging like this. Thanks a lot.


Dot Net Training Institute in Chennai

Vignesh PV said...

Wonderful blog.. Thanks for sharing informative blog.. its very useful to me.. iOS App Development Company in Chennai